Soft-Lite Replacement Windows – Energy Efficient, Low Maintenance, Built to Last
For the last replacement windows your home will ever need, turn to Soft-Lite. No other window manufacturer can match our variety of choices in style, color, or value. We make the highest-performing replacement windows in the industry, and no one else is even close.
No matter what your budget allows, Soft-Lite has replacement windows that are right for you. The styles we offer include:
- Single hung – windows with two vertically arranged sashes, one fixed and one that slides up and down
- Double hung – windows with a double set of vertically arranged sashes, both of which slide up and down
- Casement – windows with a hinged sash that swings out like a door when a lever handle is turned
- Picture – large, fixed windows designed to provide a clear view of the outside surroundings
- Slider – horizontal windows that slide back and forth; similar to a double-hung window turned on its side
- Awning – horizontal windows that are hinged at the top and open outward
- Hopper – similar to an awning window, except it opens inward
- Bay/Bow – a custom assembly of several casement, fixed picture, and/or double-hung windows that projects outward from the home, creating a greater sense of space and a larger view of the outdoors
- Garden – three-dimensional windows with glass panes on the top and all three sides that project outward from the outer wall
- Geometric – stationary windows that are cut into ovals, octagons, triangles, circles, and many other unusual shapes
Regardless of the style of replacement windows you choose from Soft-Lite, you are sure to find a color option that will catch your eye as a perfect match for your home’s décor and your aesthetic taste. In addition, the energy efficiency standards of our double-pane and triple-pane vinyl windows are unmatched. We are an ENERGY STAR® partner and our windows are Gold Label certified by the American Architectural Manufacturers Association. Our products also are certified by the National Fenestration Rating Council, which develops and administers comparative energy and related rating programs to serve the public.
What truly sets our replacement windows apart is the combination of low maintenance and durability. We can back our products with a limited lifetime warranty because of the finely-tuned fabrication methods at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. This enables us to provide a perfect-fitting window every time.
To learn more about our durable, energy-efficient replacement windows, contact a dealer today.