Replacement Windows for Homes in Baltimore, MD
Soft-Lite replacement windows for homes in Baltimore, MD, are a beautiful way to reduce your carbon footprint and enjoy potentially significant savings on monthly heating and cooling costs. We all know how hot it gets in the Mid-Atlantic region in the summer, and that generally means the air conditioner seems to run constantly. You might believe there’s nothing you can do about that, but Soft-Lite windows provide a long-lasting solution to this problem.
One reason an HVAC system runs a lot during the summer is because it is trying to compensate for fluctuating interior climate conditions that are affected by costly air infiltration around windows with faulty or worn-out weather barriers. Replacement windows from Soft-Lite will minimize the air infiltration in your Baltimore home. No matter if you live in Bethesda, Potomac, Annapolis, Towson, Washington, D.C., or anyplace else in the Capital region, Soft-Lite has a style and a color you’ll like.
The styles we precision-manufacture at our 200,000-square-foot, highly automated facility include classic double-hung and single-hung windows, as well as:
- Casement windows with a hinged sash that swings out like a door when a lever handle is turned
- Awning windows, which are hinged at the top and open outward
- Picture windows with large, fixed panels designed to provide a clear view of the outside surroundings
- Slider windows that slide back and forth similar to a double-hung window turned on its side
- Hopper windows, which are similar to an awning window, except they open inward
- Bay/Bow windows, which are custom assemblies that project outward from the home, creating a greater sense of space and a larger view of the outdoors
- Three-dimensional garden windows with glass panes on the top and all three sides that project outward from the outer wall
- Geometric shapes like ovals, octagons, triangles, circles, and many other unusual designs
Contact a Soft-Lite dealer to learn more about our durable, energy-efficient replacement windows for your home in Baltimore, MD, Bethesda, Potomac, Washington, DC, Annapolis, Westport, Fells Point, Towson, Woodlawn, Catonsville, Dundalk, Glen Burnie, Parkville, Pikesville, and elsewhere in the Mid-Atlantic region.