Unsurpassed Performance in Replacement Windows for Homes in Brooklyn, NY
Soft-Lite replacement windows provide unsurpassed beauty, durability, security, and energy efficiency for your home in Brooklyn, NY. Most of our windows meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® qualification in all 50 states, and are custom-manufactured at our highly-automated, 200,000-square-foot facility. The consistent manufacturing processes we use ensure a perfectly square and plumb window every time, which contributes significantly to the minimization of air infiltration. Reduced air infiltration can save you money on heating and cooling costs, because your home’s HVAC system won’t need to work as hard to maintain a constant interior temperature.
In addition to the great energy-efficient features available with our replacement windows, Soft-Lite can meet every household budget with seven distinct product lines. Every one of our lines is available in a staggering range of colors, and a wide variety of features that contribute to energy efficiency and security. These are the last windows you’ll ever need for your Brooklyn, NY home. They are made of vinyl, which won’t rot or attract destructive insects like wood, or corrode like metal. Soft-Lite windows are available in the following styles:
- Double-hung – the classic window style with two moving sashes
- Sliders – horizontal windows that slide back and forth similar to a double-hung window turned on its side
- Custom geometric shapes – stationary windows that are cut into ovals, octagons, triangles, circles, and many other specialty shapes
- Garden – three-dimensional windows with glass panes on the top and all three sides that project outward from the outer wall
- Casement windows – windows with a hinged sash that swings out like a door when a lever handle is turned
- Awning – horizontal windows that are hinged at the top and open outward
- Hopper – similar to an awning window, with an inward opening
- Bay & bow – a custom assembly of casement, picture, and/or double-hung windows that projects outward from the home, creating a greater sense of space and a larger view of the outdoors
- Picture – large, fixed windows designed to provide a clear view of the outside surroundings
To learn more about the replacement windows available from one of the pioneers in vinyl window manufacturing, contact a Soft-Lite dealer serving Brooklyn, NY.