Beautiful, Durable Replacement Windows for Homes in Columbus, OH
While you might not think replacement windows for homes in Columbus, OH, need to be designed to withstand hurricane-force winds, consider what this really means: that Soft-Lite’s Armor Max Plus™ impact windows can withstand up to 212-mph gusts and 140-mph sustained wind loads. A window that can survive that kind of punishment is definitely built to last. And because all Soft-Lite windows are precision-manufactured at our highly automated 200,000-square-foot facility, we can guarantee a perfect fit every time and a window that will last the lifetime of your home.
What makes Soft-Lite replacement windows the last windows you’ll ever need for your Columbus home? Here are just a few features that set them apart:
- Impact-resistant, double- or triple-pane laminated glass
- Rigid, tubular master window frame with fused corners
- Stainless steel, precision-engineered, reinforced attachment points
- Two heavy-duty cam sweep locks
- High-performance Low-E coating and argon or krypton gas between the glass panes to help block damaging UV rays and ensure the highest energy efficiency possible
- Automotive-type window glazing
- Insulated foam wrap around the frame and sash to reduce air infiltration
Not only are Soft-Lite replacement windows durable, they also are among the most beautiful vinyl windows on the market. With 17 standard exterior colors and innumerable custom color combinations to choose from, we have your aesthetic tastes covered. We also offer many different styles, including the classic double-hung and single-hung, as well as any geometric shape you can dream up for your home in Columbus. In addition, most Soft-Lite windows comply with ENERGY STAR® standards in all 50 states, so you stand to save a significant amount of money on your monthly heating and cooling bills.
To learn more about beautiful, durable, energy-efficient Soft-Lite replacement windows, contact a Soft-Lite dealer serving Grove City, Reynoldsburg, Upper Arlington, Westland, Clintonville, Worthington, Dublin, Gahanna, Pickerington, West Jefferson, or anywhere else in the Columbus, OH, area.