The Last Replacement Windows You’ll Need for Your Home in Glassboro, NJ
Soft-Lite replacement windows provide unsurpassed beauty, durability, security, and energy efficiency for your home in Glassboro, NJ. Most of our windows are ENERGY STAR® qualified in all 50 states, and are manufactured at our highly-automated facility. The precision manufacturing processes we utilize ensure a perfectly square and plumb frame and sash every time, which minimizes air infiltration. Eliminating air infiltration can save you money on heating and cooling costs, because your home’s HVAC system won’t need to work as hard to maintain a consistent indoor temperature.
In addition to the great energy-efficient features available with our replacement windows, Soft-Lite can match every household budget with one of our seven distinct product lines. Each of our lines is available in a wide range of colors and a variety of features that contribute to energy efficiency and security. These are the last windows you’ll ever need for your Glassboro home. They are made of vinyl, which won’t rot or attract destructive insects like wood, or corrode like metal.
Soft-Lite replacement windows are available in the following styles for your Glassboro home:
- Double-hung – the classic window style with two moving sashes
- Sliders – horizontal windows that slide back and forth similar to a double-hung window turned on its side
- Custom geometric shapes – stationary windows that are cut into ovals, octagons, triangles, circles, and many other specialty shapes
- Garden – three-dimensional windows with glass panes on the top and all three sides that project outward from the outer wall
- Casement – windows with a hinged sash that swings out like a door when a lever handle is turned
- Awning – horizontal windows that are hinged at the top and open outward
- Hopper – similar to an awning window, with an inward opening
- Bay/bow – a custom assembly of casement, picture, and/or double-hung windows that projects outward from the home, creating a greater sense of space and a larger view of the outdoors
- Picture – large, fixed windows designed to provide a clear view of the outside surroundings
To learn more about the replacement windows available from one of the pioneers in vinyl window manufacturing, contact a Soft-Lite dealer serving Glassboro, NJ and elsewhere in the Garden State and beyond.