The Last Replacement Windows Your Jacksonville, FL Home Will Need
Because Soft-Lite replacement windows are precision-manufactured at our highly automated, 200,000-square-foot-facility, homeowners in Jacksonville, FL, and surrounding areas can count on a square, plumb fit every time. This is only one of many features that give Soft-Lite windows an edge on the competition. In addition to the energy-saving benefits of a perfect frame fit, precision manufacturing ensures that the custom-made windows will last the lifetime of your Jacksonville home. This means that these are the last replacement windows you’ll ever need.
What makes Soft-Lite vinyl replacement windows a perfect match for your Jacksonville home? It begins and ends with the many choices you have at your disposal. Choices for color, style, energy-efficient features – it’s all under your control. The seven distinct product lines we offer — plus two lines of hurricane windows for severe weather protection — have something for everyone, and with the infinite combination of colors and window shapes available, you can be sure that your tastes and requirements will be covered.
Here are just a few of the available features and options that lend such incredible durability to Soft-Lite replacement windows, which are covered by a limited lifetime warranty that is transferable to the new owner if you sell your Jacksonville home:
- Rigid, tubular master window frame with fused corners
- Impact-resistant, double- or triple-pane laminated glass
- High-performance Low-E coating and argon or krypton gas between the glass panes to help block damaging UV rays and ensure the highest energy efficiency possible
- Two heavy-duty cam sweep locks
- Insulated foam wrap around the frame and sash to reduce air infiltration
- Stainless steel, precision-engineered, reinforced attachment points
- Automotive-type window glazing
To request a quote on superior vinyl replacement windows for your Jacksonville, FL, home, contact your nearest Soft-Lite dealer today.