Soft-Lite Makes Beautiful, Energy-Efficient Replacement Windows for Homes in Lancaster, PA
Soft-Lite makes the last replacement windows you’ll ever need for your home in Lancaster, PA. No other manufacturer can match our combination of styles, colors, energy efficiency and durability.
When it comes to style, let your imagination run free as you consider the many choices in replacement windows available from Soft-Lite for your home in Lancaster. Just because you have one style of window now, it doesn’t mean you must settle for that particular look once again. Remember, these are the last windows you will ever need to buy for your home. So, take the time to weigh all of your operating styles, including:
- Double hung – windows with two vertically arranged sashes, both of which slide up and down
- Single hung – windows with two vertically arranged sashes, one fixed and one that slides up and down
- Sliders – horizontal windows that slide back and forth; similar to a double-hung window turned on its side
- Bay/Bow – a custom assembly of several casement, fixed picture, and/or double-hung windows that projects outward from the home, creating a greater sense of space and a larger view of the outdoors
- Picture – large, fixed windows designed to provide a clear view of the outside surroundings
- Garden – three-dimensional windows with glass panes on the top and all three sides that project outward from the outer wall of the home
- Casement – windows with a hinged sash that swings out like a door when a lever handle is turned
- Awning – horizontal windows that are hinged at the top and open outward
- Hopper – similar to an awning window, except it opens inward
- Geometric shapes – stationary windows that are custom cut into ovals, octagons, triangles, circles, and many other specialty shapes
To learn more about the options for replacement windows available from Soft-Lite, contact an authorized dealer in Lancaster, PA, today.