Energy-Efficient, Durable Replacement Windows for Homes in St. Louis, MO
One of the many qualities that distinguish Soft-Lite replacement windows from the windows others will try to sell you for your St. Louis, MO, home is that Soft-Lite provides a perfect frame fit every time. A precision-engineered fit minimizes air infiltration, which means warm air remains inside during the winter, and hot air stays outside during the summer. Less air infiltration means your home’s heating and cooling system won’t need to run continually to compensate for constantly changing indoor temperatures. That, in turn, can significantly reduce your heating and cooling costs.
In addition to providing energy efficiency, Soft-Lite replacement windows are durable. Your home in St. Louis or elsewhere in the region will never need new windows again. Our hurricane impact windows are made to withstand wind gusts of 212 mph and sustained winds of 140 mph – this means durability, and durability means longevity. Here are a few other features that set Soft-Lite replacement windows apart:
- Impact-resistant, laminated glass options
- High-performance, Low-E coatings and argon or krypton gas between the glass panes to help block damaging UV rays and ensure the highest energy efficiency possible
- Rigid, tubular master window frames with fused corners
- Stainless steel, precision-engineered, reinforced attachment points
- Heavy-duty cam sweep locks
- Automotive-type window glazing
To learn more about Soft-Lite replacement windows, contact your local dealer today in East St. Louis, Kirkwood, Belleville, St. Charles, Chesterfield, Collinsville, or any other community in the St. Louis, MO, region.