Replacement Windows for Homes in Chesapeake, VA & Elsewhere in the Mid-Atlantic Region
Installing Soft-Lite replacement windows is a simple, affordable way to help prepare your home in Chesapeake, VA, for the Atlantic hurricane season and enjoy year-round savings on heating and cooling costs. Not only are Soft-Lite windows among the most energy efficient in the world, but hurricane window models also are made to withstand 212-mph wind gusts and 140-mph sustained winds. You can be sure that a window that can survive that kind of punishment is built to last. Plus, because all Soft-Lite windows are precision-manufactured at our highly automated 200,000-square-foot factory, we can guarantee a perfect fit every time for windows that will never need replacing.
What makes Soft-Lite replacement impact windows the last windows you’ll ever need for your Chesapeake home? Here are just a few features that ensure durability, security, and energy efficiency:
- Impact-resistant, laminated glass options
- Rigid, tubular master window frame with fused corners
- Stainless steel, precision-engineered, reinforced attachment points
- Heavy-duty cam sweep locks
- High-performance, Low-E coating and argon or krypton gas between glass panes to help block damaging UV rays and ensure the highest energy efficiency possible
- Automotive-type window glazing
To learn more about how our windows can benefit your home in Portsmouth, Virginia Beach, Newport News, Suffolk, Hampton, Norfolk, or elsewhere near Chesapeake, contact your local Soft-Lite dealer today.