1. 2-Point Locking System – our two-point mortise locking stainless steel system securely locks the door into the jamb.
2. Cove-Moulded Sash Stiles and Rails – Kingsroyal’s cove-moulded sash stiles and rails are 3-1/2″ wide, a design that provides a slimmer-looking sash and allows for more viewing area through the glass.
3. Ultrasmart™ Weatherstripping – this triple-fin weatherstripping system with UltraFresh® antimicrobial protection minimizes drafts, dust and pollen and fights the growth of mold and bacteria.
4. Comfortfoam™ – Kingsroyal frames, rails and sash stiles are injected with R-5 ComfortFoam, and excellent insulator that improves the door’s thermal effectiveness.
5. Aluminum-Capped Threshold – this threshold provides durability and longevity in the area of the door that catches continual abuse from foot traffic.
6. DuraRoller™ – Soft-Lite’s heavy-duty, ball-bearing DuraRoller with its 1-1/4″ diameter dual wheel keeps your door reliably on track.
7. Aullure™ Handles – available in four durable painted color finishes, each handle set is keyed on the exterior and activates a heavy-duty, stainless steel, two-point locking mechanism.
8. Metal Reinforcement – heavy-duty metal reinforcement in all vertical sash stiles makes these doors exceptionally strong and durable.
Soft-Lite offers a wide array of high-performance Low-E double- and triple-insulating glass options that will make your new doors even more thermally efficient — to help lower your energy costs and enhance your home’s comfort.
AIP Windows are available in four exquisite interior woodgrain options, Light Oak, Medium Oak, Cherry and Brazilian Cherry.
Never clean miniblinds again! Our patio doors lines are offered with convenient and beautiful between the glass blinds. The unique tilt-in design allows you to control the amount of light you let into your home — and you’ll never have the hassle of hard-to-clean miniblinds again.
You can choose from a beautiful Soft White or Beige vinyl interior colors.
Soft-Lite also offers a myriad of exterior colors to complement the look of practically any home. In addition to our standard exterior color options, additional custom colors are available for a small fee.
Looking to spruce up your home’s appearance, but not sure where to start? From developing a plan to executing your vision, there are a few things you should consider before starting a renovation that will help make this often-stressful process much more manageable. See our tips below on beginning your next home remodel.