Locks and handles are dependent on the style and product line.
Colors vary by products line.
Black laminate is not available on bay and bow windows.
Available in an array of grid patterns.
Screens are dependent on the style and product line.
Bay and bow windows are available in an array of glass strengths, types and packages, depending on product line.
- Stainless steel spacer or SuperSpacer, depending on product line.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified with high-performance glass packages.
- The window is encased in full 1-1/4” thick furniture-grade hardwood veneer for seat, head, and side jamb.
- R-9 Super-Seat™ features high-density polyisocyanurate foam to ward off condensation and energy loss.
- Fully insulated mullions and frames filled with Comfort Foam™ for maximum energy savings.
- The mulls are steel reinforced with solid steel counter-sunk threaded rod and extend to the bottom edge of the window, eliminating the need to caulk butt joints.
- Seats choices include white birch, oak, laminates, four Corian® colors, and custom-matching stains and varnish.
- Pre-cut and pre-shaped hip or concave roof systems ensure a perfect fit and available in 16 oz. copper or in 28 decorator Kynar 500™ colors on 32-guage aluminum.
- Adjustable turn-buckled chain support system ensures stability and prevents sagging.
A. Threaded steel rod and chain bracing system provide sag-free support. (Knee brackets must be installed if roof overhang prevents use of chain system.)
B. Factory finished interior edge banding for beautiful protection
C. 1.25” thick furniture grade hardwood.
D. Insulated seatboard with 3/4” exterior capped plywood. Super Seat™ Dow® Foam 3” thick sandwich with R-9 performance for maximum thermal protection; also fights condensation.
E. Mull cover plates ensure no butt-joints to caulk or leak.
F. Factory-capped underside: beautiful lines, consistent water shed.
G. Exclusive welded sill pan (highlighted in blue) eliminates water penetration. The unique design provides a built-in weep system and a smooth finish on the exterior surface of the seat board.
H. All window and mull cavities are insulated completely with Comfort-Foam™ for maximum energy efficiency