To inquire about a position with SoftLite, please fill out below form and hit SUBMIT. A SoftLite representative will contact you to discuss next steps and/or set up an interview.
We accept *.pdf and *.doc file extensions with no more than 3MB size.
*Fields are required
The primary objective of the recruiter/HR generalist role is to provide full-cycle recruiting to transition from temp-to-hire into direct placement hiring strategy.
Our ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience. Position will assist with HR generalist responsibilities.
Experience: Previous customer service required
First shift – 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
• Customer relations, phone work, quote/order processing, data entry, credit requests, and filing
• Facilitate requests from customers and sales managers for pricing, sales aids, and other needs.
• Must learn quality and safety procedures
• Work with other departments to ensure smooth transition of orders to final shipment, includes follow-up with all parties to ensure information is processed to customer satisfaction
• Troubleshooting of product service issues
• Other additional tasks as requested
• Positive demeanor, excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize tasks and multi-task, knowledge of Microsoft Office
We all know SoftLite leads the home improvement industry in energy-efficient windows and doors. But did you know that the majority of SoftLite products are ENERGY STAR certified? In fact, several of our products qualify as ENERGY STAR Most Efficient products and SoftLite is a multi-year ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year.