Gorgeous, Energy-Efficient Replacement Windows for Homes in Norfolk, NE
No other manufacturer of replacement windows can match the options Soft-Lite can provide for homes in Norfolk, NE. Soft-Lite helped pioneer the use of vinyl for windows, and the result is an unmatchable combination of security, beauty, durability, and energy efficiency.
Soft-Lite replacement windows are available in seven distinct product lines, all with a wide range of choices that will help you make the most of the new windows in your Norfolk, NE, home. Many Soft-Lite windows are ENERGY STAR® qualified in every state, and our products are Gold Label certified by the American Architectural Manufacturers Association. Our replacement windows also are certified by the National Fenestration Rating Council, which develops the standards for the assessment of energy efficiency in windows and doors. No matter what you have in mind, Soft-Lite manufactures a style of window that is right for you, including:
- Double-hung − the classic window style with two moving sashes
- Single hung − similar to double-hung, with only one sash that moves
- Slider – horizontal windows that slide back and forth, similar to a double-hung window turned on its side
- Casement – windows with a hinged sash that swings out like a door when a lever handle is turned
- Awning – horizontal windows that are hinged at the top and open outward
- Bay & bow – a custom assembly of casement, picture, and/or double-hung windows that projects outward from the home, creating a greater sense of space and a larger view of the outdoors
- Hopper – similar to awning windows, but with an inward opening
- Garden – three-dimensional windows with glass panes on the top and all three sides that project outward from the outer wall
- Picture – large, fixed windows designed to provide a clear view of the outside surroundings
- Custom shapes – stationary windows that are cut into ovals, octagons, triangles, circles, and many other specialty shapes
Energy-efficient replacement windows clearly are of the utmost importance in Norfolk, NE, where the average temperature in January is 12 degrees Fahrenheit. To learn more about the windows we offer, or to request a quote, contact a Soft-Lite dealer near you.