Why Soft-Lite Vinyl Windows are the Right Choice
As a pioneer in vinyl windows, Soft-Lite is proud to offer a wide variety of styles to suit any budget and aesthetic sensibility. Our company’s founders began to manufacture vinyl frames in 1953, back when popular opinion still favored wood as the primary construction material for home windows. Modern science has proven that vinyl far outperforms wood, and even aluminum, as an energy-efficient material for window frames. Best of all, vinyl enables those who value the traditional look of woodgrain to enjoy the appearance of wood along with the energy-conserving benefits and maintenance-free ease of vinyl window frames.
Soft-Lite’s vinyl windows are a better choice than wood or aluminum windows because:
- Vinyl is virtually maintenance free.
- If you want the look of a wood window, vinyl can be manufactured to mirror the appearance of wood.
- Vinyl windows by Soft-Lite come in 17 standard exterior colors, 5 interior woodgrain finishes, and endless custom colors.
- Vinyl won’t corrode and separate like metal or rot and deteriorate like wood.
- Vinyl sash and frame corners are airtight after welding and are far more effective at reducing air infiltration.
- Vinyl windows provide decades of smooth, easy operation.
- Our vinyl windows come in a variety of styles including double-hung windows, awning windows, and sliding windows.
The energy efficiency standards of our vinyl windows are unmatched in the industry. Many of our replacement windows are recognized as ENERGY STAR “Most Efficient Products,” and our replacement windows are Gold Label certified by the American Architectural Manufacturers Association. Our products also are certified by the National Fenestration Rating Council, which develops and administers comparative energy and related rating programs to serve the public.